Get a Quote

Did You Know?

  • Combining your home/condo/tenants insurance with your auto insurance could save you hundreds of dollars. Speak to a Haldimand Insurance broker today to learn more.
  • Rural Homes

    Rural home coverage is for a home built on a larger than typical property (20 acres) that may have a slight farm exposure due to the type of buildings on their property or animals.

    Like regular homeowners these homes will have a building rate and liability rate along with contents.
    Outbuilding must be insured separately and to value along with any machinery listed on the policy.
    Other surcharges could include ponds on the property, leased land or operating a petting farm.