Get a Quote

Did You Know?

  • Combining your home/condo/tenants insurance with your auto insurance could save you hundreds of dollars. Speak to a Haldimand Insurance broker today to learn more.
  • Farm Equipment

    We provide coverage for typical equipment used in the operation of farming. This includes tractors, combines, plows, seeders, balers, mowers, planters, which are often insured for Physical damage. Rates are based on a per hundred rate based on the replacement cost value of the equipment.

    Equipment must be listed on the policy to ensure its covered properly. Make sure to provide the year, make, model and serial number of the unit along with the value.